WHO & WHAT
We actively seek to serve organizations that can be classified as one of the following:
1. Service/Industrial Organizations
2. Non-profit and Foundation Settings
3. Corporate Offices
1. Meeting & Roundtable. We enter your workplace and our creative team (director, playwright, producer, and performers) hosts a roundtable discussion with staff. This conversation allows for us to get an idea of who you are as an organization and how your world operates so that we can create a meaningful, personal play.
2. The Survey. Our patented 3-question survey (via Survey Monkey or hardcopy) gives us musical and theme ideas for the developing play.
3. First Draft. Our playwright writes a first draft of the play, subject to change greatly during rehearsals. This gives both you and us a framework going forward.
3. Workshop. After two initial rehearsals with the Live Lunch performers alone, a third rehearsal will involve interested staff members. Ideally, at least 3-5 staff members will participate. This is the most important piece of the puzzle and is an exciting time for the staff to engage with artists in theater-making.
4. Rehearsals. The playwright will have one-two weeks to develop a final draft. A “hard” rehearsal period of one-two weeks with the set draft will follow, ideally on site.
5. Performance. The final performance will be a one-time, half-hour noontime play, plus lunch, for organization staff. Staff involvement is encouraged, but never mandatory!
CREATIVE TOOLS (I.E. PERFORMANCE, MUSIC, STORYTELLING) STRENGTHEN THE UNDERSTANDING AND EXPLORATION OF COMMUNITY VALUES 
The Live Lunch Series builds community by involving staff in performance and storytelling centered on daily life and mission of the organization. We put you and your working environment at the center of the narrative.
ENGAGED EMPLOYEES ARE MORE PRODUCTIVE 
Gallup defines engaged employees as those “who work with passion and feel a profound connection to their company. They drive innovation and move the organization forward.” Employee engagement affects key business outcomes. This is true across diverse organizations and industries throughout the world.